Friday, May 1, 2009

will you ever be mine,
you who stole my heart?

will you ever acknowledge me,
as your admirer, your lover?

will you ever notice me,
one day maybe cherish me?

i fear,
cause my hope is dwindling.

i fear,
cause my heart is confused

i fear,
cause you may never be mine.

did you ever know,
the pain, the envy, when i see you with him.

did you ever decipher,
the 'smiles' i had been forced to give, when you were with him.

it has become a torture,
almost everytime i see you.

all these years,
faithful to one,
and yet,
to no avail?

pain?
who said i didn't know pain?

sorrow?
who said i didn't know sorrow.

all you people there,
taking everyone and everything at face value,
thinking everything can be seen on the surface.

you never know how wrong you can be.
you never know how many 'smiles' you see everyday.

who's real?
who's not?

only He can see the heart.
and only He knows me.

No comments: