Sunday, August 3, 2008

it's been ages

arh. it's been ages since i posted!
haha.
thanks althea for posting =]
hahas.



well....
today. i went to church =]
actlly, before that, my family went out for a quick breakfast in ang mo kio =]
we all had 2 eggs and toast!
coupled with coffee/ice milo for me =]
haha. i can't stand bitter stuffs.
milk chocolate's been the right way for me =]
hahhas. side track side track.
anyway. afte that i went for morning worship and all.
hah.a after that i went to the beancurd stall and bought a tuna filluette!
then rushed back to church to arrange the chairs!
my class duty today!
not meaning to show off, but i did half the arranging =]
hahahs.
the rest with marvin's and jon's help!
thanks! the other class on duty didn't come thought ^ahem^

after that, mr bros and I (with my bro's girlfrieend) went to watch dark knight!
it was quite an awesome show ^^
hahaha. though i must admit i expected a bit more, maybe after hearing so much about it being so very awesome.
here's the proof i went anyways:
DarkKnightTicket

afte that, came home, then went for gospel meeting.
that about concludes my day.
except that now i'm supposed to be doing my maths assignment,which was to be handed in yesterday, which everyone so conveniently forgot.
oh well.
hais.

i'm getting worried about my Oral Defense coming in week8, friday.
this week's week7, for those who don't keep count.
i've been getting random inspirations about my speech.
i'll just see how it goes.
my one chance to impress! hope i do it well.

hais.
i've been pondering on some stuffs.
i hate going for morning assembly.
it's really pointless, as far as i'm concerned.
as in like, wake up half an hour earlier to listen to some announcement that don't have anything to do with me, and even if they are, why that time of the day?
just a posting on the internet would be much more convenient.
as for prize presentations, oh well, nothing much i can say about that.
i mean, i no longer want to rush to school, i would prefer to take my time and stroll down to school.
now that i live a 15-min-walk away. always end up pretty sweaty before i even enter school though.

i need to read more too, both books and the bible.
i wish i hungered more. computer games are probably getting in the way.
but i plan to stop soon, and i hope i do.
lol. after i rebirth a few more times on maplestory private server lol.
anyways.
that's the end of a really long and boring post.






cheers,
LuCas.

No comments: