Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh.

Alright, so stomach flu's such insanely bad.
Though, that's not why I'm blogging here.

I think G's been busy;
Haven't talked to him of late.
I suppose phone bills and school
Prove to be a greater barricade, no?

Anyway. I've decided I dislike drifting from friends.
And I really hate it when people change.
Which is ever so inane.
Considering the fact that everyone has to change.
So, by disliking something so inevitable-
I'm actually attempting to defy something,
I can't?
What on earth.

Okay. I'm ranting on and on.
Probably won't make sense,
But hey. Blogging's supposed to be cathartic.

Back to my not so coherent point.
Why do people have to change.
More specifically, why do people change
For the worse?

I seriously think that humans in this age,
Are stupid. Yes, I know i'm implying I'm dumb.
I mean, we spend a great deal of our time,
Soaking up society's ideals?

Leaves us so little left to give.
Depletes us of personality, genuinity. (sp)
So like, what's the point anyway?

I've figured that guarding against it,
Only deepens vulnerability.
But, what else can anyone do.

All my crap about anti-conformity seems so empty.
Seeing that I oh-so often succumb to it.
Still, who gives anyway.

I'm like thinking of chocolate now.
Stupid hiatus, I hate it when my thoughts get interrupted.
Ugh, okay.

To readers of G's blog.
Kindly pardon this post.
I'm not exactly sane, currently.

Goodbye.

No comments: