Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hey hey.(:

Uh, okay. So, I'm Althea posting now.
Countdown, six days to go.
And Althea will be quatorze (sp) years old. (:

Anyway, I don't feel the usual birthday excitment;
Sure wonder why.

Oh, kay. Update on G's life.
Well, haven't been talking to him much.
( Omg, drifting! [ Heheh ] )
But, I know he went for third lang yesterday!

Alright. Just taking precautions,
I shall write myself a birthday post.

Happy birthday to you,
Joyeux anniversaire,
Happy birthday to, Althea.
Joyeux anniversaire.

Lukas: Thank you for always helping me blog, without permission.
Really appreciate your influence, cause I seriously like Ronaldo too, now.
Yay, Bestf! ((:

Instructions to owner of this blog:
You still have to post one on the 15th okay!

Love,
Mrs Cristiano Ronaldo.

No comments: