Monday, July 14, 2008

it's been awhilee...

this is me, lucas posting.
well, Gospel Rally 2008's over!
much thanks and appreciation goes out to everyone involved!

anyways,
it been a relatively long time since i posted here,
at least, it feels that way.
i havejust finished my english biography presentation
and my friend refuses to receive it yet.

this week's not supposed to have sch for me.
cause of this conference for the gifted thing.
but i'm confused on one count.
they took a week of our holidays from decemeber and gave us elearning this week.
a bit unfair, no?
ah, but heck.
life's unfair o.0

o well, as of now, according to my clock, it's 2h 39min to someone's special day!!
special day to my friendly doe!

hahaha.
althea's birthday's tomorow!
haha.
all churchmates who are reading this quick go wish her ^^

hahaha.
many birthdays passed now.
still got a few in the month of july >.<
wad's with this month, man.
but i don't mind ^^
haha.
every year save money for this time of the year.
i'm broke!!

time to save money, really. x]

so, hopefully this week doesn't end too soon,
hope i won't waste too much time.



that's all for now, then!
cheers,
luCas tan.

No comments: