Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night
He spoke into the darkness and created the light
Judgment and wrath he poured out on to Sodom
Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross
I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that
our God is an awesome God.


What has your attitude towards God been like?
One of my wishes used to be that i wasn't born into a Christian family.
Won't it be, that one's first love would burn brighter, stronger?
i used to feel this way.
Cause familiarity had been a problem, and still is a problem.
our God is an awesome God, really.
but i don't seem to feel that.
yes, i say it. but some sort of numbness have evolved, much.
something has to be done.
i don't wanna drift.
i wan't the desire, the hunger and thirst for the Word of God.
Do i impose the desire?
What has this numbness done?
I hope i can push myself on.
i have to.

pray for me =]


anywayee.
hais.
i think i've drifted from some of my friends.
friends whom i'd used to talk to oh so often, to confide in.
as times pass. people lose touch.
get new friends.
i'm not innocent and i know it.
friends i once considered oh so close have drifted.
fault's on my part, probably.
oh well.
things change people change.
steadfastness?
frivolity?
who really cares nowadays..
i want to,
but i'm but a man.

No comments: