Sunday, January 11, 2009


Heh heh i know i'm late but happy birthday!
Yes i know my photo editting sucks but like i don't have photoshop okay!
So i used paint, th annoying thing didn't allow me t paste my photo there.
So i like resized it? G looks like some anorexic (spsps) retard!!(!!!!!!!!)
Its okay i look like nonsense too but its th only photo i have by myself ):

Okay birthday post!!
Hello G you have been my bestf for, uh 2 years?
Like a super mega ultra awesome one.
Even though i get th feeling you hardly understand some things i say,
Thanks for always listening.
And for th times i'd just rant at you when i was so angry
and and my not always so nice language,
my lousy attitude all, you'd like just listen.
Imagine, like two years of my hxchxc pms?
Talk about high threshold hahahaha (:
Yay and all th times i'd tell you about my crazy crushes!!
Like all 876487654345678743of them!
AND I'D LISTEN T YOUR ONLY ONE AND GET SO SHUDDERSHUDDERISH.
Oh oh and you never laughed at my marraigemarrieage(spsps) t like Ronaldo
Or tom felton or justin timberlake or david beckam!!!
Or did you? haha okay nevermind but you listened anyway! (:
YES BUT I KNOW YOU LAUGH AT MY SNEEZE.

K no more digressing.
Summary:
Yayorz for my bestf you're so old now ahaha i'm still 14!!
Love you muchos but before anyone takes this wrongly.
AS A FRIEND HELLO, AND TYVM PEOPLE.

Whooooooops (:

No comments: