Thursday, November 29, 2007

!!

haha..
well wad can i say.
i'm LEAVING TOMMOROW!!
don't miss me yea, pple?
haha.
anyways.
i am supposed to be packing but i'll waste a few precious minutes on BLOGGING!
haha.
jolene. partly for u.. always bug me for posts xD
haha. anyways
the past few days were DVBS!
my kids were so nice =]
haha.
let me see.

derryan,hongjuan,ignatious,bryan,ashley,nicole,apphia!
haha.
p3 kids, ya?
all so innocent =]
haha.
anyways it has been a very pleasant 3 days with them.
and it's a pleasure taking care of them..

anyways.
as i was saying,
i should be packing to go cambodia le xD
haha.
so scary
AND SO FAST TOO!!
it's like,
*snap*
time to go!!
haha.
anyways. i hope i'll enjoy my time there.
anything else to say?
well, i guess, as my sec 3 year ends, i am quite pleased with it, i guess.
my baptism, my studies so so, BYMET, can't wait for youth camp.
i would say it has been a rather nice year =]

i hope that in the trip to come, and the youth camp too,
i may be further inspired to be a better christian, and to live righteously,
with God's provisions of course.

o well!

do'nt sms me for the next 10-16 days ok?
EXPENSIVE!!
haha.


buh bye!

No comments: