Thursday, November 22, 2007

ahhh.

well today has been a looooong day for me indeed.
woke up at 5:30,5:45 liddat..
cause my parents and brother [lucius] were leaving for Nepal.
it was well, interesting watching them pack everything into the bags and stuff.
with the hundreds of tooth brushes and tooth pastes which they were carrying to nepal.
haha..
now.
it's home alone for me. with my bro [linus]
haha. anyway..
after that..
i took a 1hr15min ride to depot..
from [changi airport] to [tanah merah] to [tiongbahru] [on 195 to depot].
arh.
reached that late and 9:45.
haha..
went through the whoooole briefing and stuff.
haha.
oh ya. timothy [lim] has this cool magic trick thing! so fun!!
the-cloth-turn-into-a-stick trick!
that was fun.. i almost mastered it!hehe..
haha. so after that [ 5+ ] we played some basketball (tiring!)
then i hitched a ride from Brandon.
hais. brandon is so inspiring in some ways..
the way he talks so much about preparing and stuff and memorizing Philippians.
he inspires awe from me. makes me feel real guilty about procrastinating.
that's why i haven't played my game yet. since i came home at 7+
wow right. cause i did the song sheet for the BYMET team.]
typing and typing and typing!
it's quite fun really.

but at the end of the day.......
concerning her.
i always think every night over my life.
much of it, at least.
and i realized i'm pretty much confused.
do i really like her close to love?
or is it just a long term commitment i have deluded myself into taking?
is what i am doing realistic?
or simply surreal..
beyond my furthest imagination.
thinking too far? or simply wishing too much.
i'm confused.
very confused.





bah. anyways.
dunno wad to say le.
i guess i'm off le bah..
[end]

No comments: