Thursday, August 23, 2007

argh.

ai ya.. yesterday did my piano exam xD
die liao.. played like crap..
hais..

anyways. on to the main objective. well SOMEONE made me do this and waste my time. o0
at the looks of it it's gonna require lots of thinking xD
nevermind. i'll just do it.


10 weird or little known facts about me:

1. I don't like sleeping. it's a waste of time.
2. i have watched around 12 movies...................................................... in my whole life.
3. the latest time i ever slept was at 11:00 am. the next day xD [YAY YOUTH CAMP 06!!]
4. i think a lot more then most people think. yea!
5. i am deep kks.. that part of me just doesn't pop out all the time.
6. i take german and am reasonably good at it :P
7. i'm trying to start studying.. that's a weird point for me.. need to jia you le.
8. i don't like modern songs.. too noisy.. i love soft slow songs.. or at least lively ones.. LIKE DISNEY SONGS!! MY FAVOORITE!!!
9. I still watch kid's central shows occasionally :P
10. I MISS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS SO MUCH!!!!

each player of zis game start off with 10 weird or little known facts about him/herself. people who get tagged must write 10 of their weird or little known facts of themselves in their blogs as well as state this rule clearly. at the end players must tag SIX people and list their names. NO TAGGING BACK.

whoever wants to do it please do it..
i can't think of any at the moment xD

No comments: