Monday, October 6, 2008

Thoughts, D here.

Hello everyone.
I took th liberty of changing G's template;
Hope he doesn't mind.

Anyway, I read his previous post and kinda felt annoyed.
I have no idea why but th idea of six years gets me pretty nerved.
He's talked t me about it before, but like.
I guess I don't really understand, most of it.

A small glimpse from th far horizon.
Thinking about it, everyone has their own horizon.
Be it in th aspect of studies, occupation, whtvr.
We strive toward it, pushing ourselves t reach it.

Sometimes I feel in all our determination,
We fail t realize th wrong word choice?
Or perhaps its just me over thinking stuff.

Th horizon doesn't exist.
More specifically, its an imaginary line that recedes as you approach it.
So what are we heading for anyway?
If you'll never reach your horizon, why not just set a goal.
Because anything pointless seems t be a waste of time.

Perhaps I'm being rash because studying may seem pointless;
Seeing we're all going t die one day.
But we all do it anyway?
Right, so its not a waste of time.

Ugh, but like I think G's pretty awesome.
Six years is like almost half his life.
I feel all daunted when he tells me about it.
Or perhaps inferior?

Honestly, I disagree that love exists, coherently.
Like, I suppose its simply a chemical reaction,
Amalgamated with hormones.
I'm pretty prejudiced against th whole idea of love other than God's.
Yes, so sue me.

So that was just one long train of tangential thoughts.
Ah, it's probably just surprise.
Of how a person's feelings can remain unmarred by time?
Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr, okay.

Uh, th Rendezvous With Death thingy's a poem I think's totally awesome.
So like, yeah. No suicidal anything. (:

No comments: