Sunday, September 14, 2008

ahhh.
sorry >.<

i know i haven't been posting for a whileeee.

but ya.
i guess, haven't been really wanting to post much.
i wait for inspiration ^^
sometimes it takes a while >.<

anyways.
i guess today will be the last day i can play comp,
until my exams
must bia le.

to all sec 4s out there,
jiayou!! =]

come on pple.
just a small matter of 5-6 weeks?
and we'll be done.
finished.
done with secondary school!
how awesome =]]

then we just have to wait for graduation
[and of course, results xD]
hahas.

well,
i think i've posted this before.
but it always seems to linger in my mind.

yes. the world is full of opposites.
without which we cannot feel bliss.
without pain, we cannot appreciate bliss,
without hate, we cannot understand love.

hence. instead of wishing people well,
we should wish each other, enough.
[the following is not written by me.]

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

No comments: