Monday, May 19, 2008

post!

oh my goodness!!!
it's been ages since i posted. hais.
i think i'm addicted to MapleStory private servers.
i p;lay two private servers :
AberMS 500x exp
dagonMS 100x exp

i beat my record for latest time slept due to playing of computer games.
i am so naughty.
5:20am.
goodness.
i'm mad.

anyways.
major events.

15may - thursday.
my concert. =]

haha. many pple went, no?

hahaha
i recieved flowers! :D
haha. quite happy.
i'll post the pics another day perhaps xD

anyways.
then saturday went to school for open house,
met Althea ( who was at RJ having debates )and went to church,
hahaha. captain's ball was quite fun.
then had RFG at uncle Jimmy Seow's house.

after that, pretty uneventful.
play computer play computer play computer.
i really must stop.

oh ya. the reason why i'm blogging, is actually because i'm not doing my eng essay now xD
naughty naughty me.
back to my English Essay then!

ALL THE BEST!
AUSPICIUM MELIORIS AEVI.





p.s. ok that was random. auspicium melioris aevi means hope of the better age. my school's motto. all the speakers that were from RI and confucted a speech in RI concluded their speech wtih that -.-

No comments: