Sunday, April 6, 2008

dilemma

hello.
it's been a while since i posted.
cause my laptop's still down.
Rightnow, i'm looking at my TV =]
i'm blogging this post on a 29 inch screen. ^^
cause my laptop the screen is spoilt, but still works =]
i connected it to the TV using a RGB cable =]

u know, the cable that teachers use to connect their laptops to the projector,
it's the same one =]
anyways, i've been stuck with the most difficult decision in my life.

hais.
let me say it briefly.
well, there are three things.
number 1, ABC, which i know i won't go.
cause of number 2 and number 3
number 2, a trip to Israel conecrning bible places and all.
i really want to go on this trip cause it'll be a good experience, i mean,
i'll actually BE there. I mean, it'll be a very good opportunity, and it's not a defitinite thing,
whether there'll be another trip.
number 3, a trip to Osaka, Japan.
This is actually a band trip to Osaka. It's a once in a lifetime experience,
i mean, going to japan and all.
what's more, there is a joint performance with the top band there! as in, the top of the top!!
i mean, with my band frieends and all, it'll be a very memorable experience. I don't want to miss it because it's such a rare opportunity, and (not very importantly,) everyone from my batch in band will suan me all the way =[ I really wanna go for this trp!! it's so rare that my band, after getting mediocre results (relatively speaking, considering that we're RI.) for SYF, can go to JAPAN!! i meanlike, u shuld have heard of the "pro"ness lvls of the people there. I NEED EXPOSURE =]

so anyways. i'm stuck basically between option 2 and 3.
i'm still more bent towards the band trip.
i think i'll go for the band trip.
that's what everyone said, besides linus. and my father i tihnk
it's hard to choose =[

anyways. i shall ponder again. for now, my deicison will be the OSAKA trip.
ahh.
it's nice having a blog to pen down my thoughts =]


assignment term =]
JIA YOU EVERYONE!!

No comments: