Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year, new start.

hello everyone. i just sdecided to put a new post for the new year 8)
haha.
soo...

it's finally here then.
2008.
as all the sec 3s would agree with me, a very important year for all of us,
IP or not. this year would decide much of our futures as it did during PSLE.

well, as for me, with the new year resolutions set, realyl hope to be keeping to them.
this year, i really have to work hard. with a new goal and new aim which i personally
set for myself, and with a new motive and renewed strength.

i should be able to do it.
hopefully..

anyways, before i go any further into the new year,
i would lilke ot thank all my friends out there who gave me a really pleasant experience in
2007. i would like to thank especially, all my dear church friends whom i hold so close to my heart. toa ll of u, a BIG thank you xD


so anyway.
though i dread the coming 24 hrs.
i have no choice but accept the fact that...

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
. SCHOOL'S IN!!!!






NOOOOOOO =]
haha.
hais. the thought of going back to school with so little time is getting on my nerves xD
hah.
i guess that's all for this post bah!

watch out for more!


cheers',
LuCas

No comments: